Monday, December 5, 2011

This is how the breastfeeding class went:


So I tried to be a good husband/baby daddy tonight and go to "Breastfeeding Class" to support my beautiful wife. However, I think I ruined it when I had to walk out laughing so hard I was crying. It wasn't appropriate but I couldn't help it when the teacher made a Fudruckers reference when trying to explain the breast being like a giant cheeseburger you just can't fit in your mouth. Lost it, I absolutely lost it. The problem is, she didn't mean it to be a joke.
 ·  · 17 hours ago · 
    • Jason Smith Mmmmmmm...Fudruckers.
      14 hours ago · 
    • Lydia Anzaldua Layman Actually thats pretty much true! Lol
      13 hours ago ·  ·  1
    • Roy Tewell Good work buddy. Cannot wait to hear what happens when you go to the diaper changing class
      12 hours ago · 
    • Marty Bertrand Haa haaa! Dodge any frying pans when you got home?
      11 hours ago · 
    • Charles Watkins It all depends on cup size. Some women have sliders.
      11 hours ago ·  ·  4
    • Sean Lockhart Dude, don't go to those things....
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1
    • Ryan Taylor I go to them to try and pick up on single moms... Its not good game, but its effective!!!
      10 hours ago ·  ·  1
    • Kristy Bertrand Firebaugh Oh my god. I was mortified - everyone was staring and I am sure I was beet red! But you forgot to mention that she was also using a fake cheeseburger as a prop to help demonstrate. She kind of looked like one of those snakes that unhinges its jaw to swallow a mouse. It went well with the fake boob and fake babies.
      9 hours ago ·  ·  1
    • Kristy Bertrand Firebaugh And Roy - I think last night proved that we are DONE with all baby-related classes!
      9 hours ago · 
    • Lalo Serrano That's hilarious!!!
      9 hours ago · 
    • Dana Blackburn HAHAHAHAHA! Your sense of humor runs in the family for sure!
      9 hours ago · 
    • Chris Autrey that made my day.
      8 hours ago · 
    • Michael Wollman hahaha! Did you tell her that you were bringing the fries?
      8 hours ago · 

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love this story. Mike was supposed to accompany me to our breastfeeding class...but alas, we did not make it. Kenley ended up coming before the class. I don't think they want you to actually bring your baby to those classes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely had the same instructor...Dan was kicking me under the table during the hamburger demonstration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was near tears when you told me about it. Keep that sense of humor, guys! It'll come in handy in the months to come ;-)!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete