So Kyle came to bed last night in our room, but he was sleeping in the guest room when I woke up. When I went in to say goodbye as I was leaving for work, I asked him if I was snoring and that's why he went to the other room. He started laughing.
Apparently, Kyle was woken in the night by what he thought was the cat meowing, and he sat bolt upright in bed. But he couldn't figure out where the cat was - she wasn't anywhere in the room. Then he thought maybe the dog was whimpering in her sleep. Eventually he leaned over and figured out that it was coming from ME - I was making high-pitched mewing sounds in my sleep! Add that to my arsenal of snoring, tossing and turning, general flailing around in my sleep, the occasional drooling, and other miscellaneous sounds I didn't know I was capable of . . . I am just the ideal person to have six inches away from your face while you're trying to sleep.
Anyone up for a slumber party?
Hahahahahahha... that is amazing. I almost peed a little. Laughing so hard!
ReplyDeleteNow I know why sometimes the animals are not in my bed when I wake up in the morning... Mom
ReplyDeleteMom . . . let's not even get into a discussion of your sleeping habits.
ReplyDelete