Oh my goodness, I am suddenly 3/4 of the way to a baby! It's crazy to think that I only have ten weeks left.
How big is baby: Almost 3 pounds, and about the size of a head of cabbage..
Weight gain/loss: I'm at +20 total. And I can feel every extra ounce!
Pregnancy symptoms: Tiredness, Braxton Hicks contractions, slight loss of emotional control . . .
Maternity clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: Same.
Sleep: Still not great. I'm taking more naps, because I just get better sleep in the afternoons than at night.
Best moment this week: Baby classes! Despite Kyle's inappropriate remarks during the birth videos, it was really great to start these classes together. Oh yeah, and we bought a new car this week - a brand new Subaru Outback. I LOVE IT!
Movement: Still a lot.
Food cravings: Nothing new.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Same.
What I miss: Not much right now - I'm pretty content with how things are progressing!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing these thank-you notes from the shower! :) Seriously, I am really looking forward to finishing this quarter of teaching - I'll be done right around Thanksgiving, and that can't come soon enough.
On the to-do list: Go visit daycares, and keep sleeping as much as possible.
Milestones: A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
Milestones: A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
These next 10 weeks are going to go fast! Can't wait! Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteWish I was there to make you a mint lemonade!!! Can't wait for baby ___ to get here!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you thought of names yet! You are having this baby in two months (or less)... can you believe it!!!
ReplyDelete