Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm large.

29.5 weeks. I feel and look huge. Ah, the joys of being five feet tall . . . there's nowhere for the baby to go but OUT. I can't imagine that I can possibly get any bigger. 


But I will. How can this kid keep growing for another 10 weeks?


If I look like this now, can you even IMAGINE what I will look like in 2 months?! I cannot stretch any further. In a few weeks, I probably will have to be carted around in a wheelbarrow, because I will most likely fall flat on my face if I stand up straight. I will not be able to fight against gravity. The baby is only about 2.5 pounds now, which means she will more than DOUBLE her weight in the time that's left. Yikes.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these photos!!! Thank you for adding more of yourself! You look so cute and tiny with a big belly! I can't wait to meet her! Have you decided on a name??

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - My friends best friend is newly pregnant. I showed her your blog, which she ended up sending to her friend to use as an example because she thought yours was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks! re. the name - I think we have it narrowed down, but we aren't telling anyone until she is born! muahahaha . . . you'll just have to wait! I'll call you tomorrow evening to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I just passed one of the faculty members in my department, and she looked at me and said, "Oh my, when are you going to pop that one out?" I can only imagine the comments I'm going to be getting several weeks from now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look SO adorable!!! can't wait for the little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right. You're going to get bigger. Sorry! Love ya, Mom!

    ReplyDelete