How big is baby: 2.25 pounds, and almost 15 inches long
Weight gain/loss: Didn't weigh myself this morning, but still on the high end of the chart. I'm trying not to be too worried about it, but now I am paranoid that I have put on too much weight during the 2nd trimester. So I've been eating better this week - more salads and fresh fruits, fewer milkshakes and french fries :)
Pregnancy symptoms: Ok, it's officially time to get a massage. I have had a crazy knot/numb spot on my back for weeks, and it's getting really painful. Not sure if this is a symptom of pregnancy or not, but I am guessing that has something to do with it!
Maternity clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: Same. At least I'm not getting any more . . . keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Bad. My back is making me wake up a lot.
Best moment this week: Relaxing last night with Kyle - it's been a long week of paper-grading, so we got takeout and watched the Thursday night shows and relaxed on the couch for the whole evening. I got nothing accomplished - which was exactly what I needed.
Movement: Big action this week: yesterday she kicked me so hard in the rib that it actually hurt a little! It wasn't bad pain at all, but I was just surprised that she was strong enough to do that.
Movement: Big action this week: yesterday she kicked me so hard in the rib that it actually hurt a little! It wasn't bad pain at all, but I was just surprised that she was strong enough to do that.
Food cravings: I discovered a new delicious snack: Fat free Lemon Chobani yogurt. It tastes almost like lemon cheesecake!
Food aversions: Nothing new
Food aversions: Nothing new
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Snork. Kyle is disgusted. I was pretending it was talking yesterday, and he turned a little green.
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes without grunting. The belly is getting a little unwieldy.
What I am looking forward to: Going out for a girls' dinner tonight - VERY excited to spend time with the ladies!
On the to-do list: Figure out daycare, buy stroller and a couple other big items we still need.
Milestones: By this week, your baby can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
What I am looking forward to: Going out for a girls' dinner tonight - VERY excited to spend time with the ladies!
On the to-do list: Figure out daycare, buy stroller and a couple other big items we still need.
Milestones: By this week, your baby can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
No comments:
Post a Comment