So, I am continually amazed by the amount of crazy stuff marketed to pregnant women. I'm hesitant to comment on all of it, because I know there are people out there that just eat this stuff up. Case in point:
Yep - it's a sonogram app for a phone. Complete with an inappropriate-looking attachment thing (on which I refuse to comment further). Oh, and it's only $7,000.
Yes, I know that the company markets this to medical professionals, but I think there is also demand from consumers to get their hands on one of these . . . just imagine, I could give myself an ultrasound on the train! Or in a business meeting! Or out at a restaurant between courses!
Ok, I'll stop now.

hahaha that attachment is very inappropriate! $7000 is a bit ridiculous, but hey if they had it for 20 bucks I'd get you one! :)
ReplyDelete