Well, the master bedroom is pretty much done! I love the way it turned out. As a reminder, here is what we were working with before:
Pink walls, mismatched curtains . . . lovely.
Me testing about seven shades of green.
And . . . here's the AFTER!
Ahhh, much better!
I found this chair on sale at a furniture store here, and I couldn't believe it matched perfectly!
I was worried about going with such a bright shade of green, but I LOVE it.
The view when walking into the room. I'm glad I didn't go with a magenta wall - I think the curtains do the trick.
I went with curtains on the window and blinds on the door.
New lamp from Crate & Barrel
So, that's it! What do you think? The only other project I have left for this room is a framed jewelry shadowbox - I'll take a picture whenever that gets done :)



I like the lime green color and good choice on ditching the magenta. The curtains are beautiful!
ReplyDelete