By popular demand (or just demand by Kristin Finkle):
Notice:
a. the giant chin - I probably shouldn't make this face anymore!
b. the luscious hair (man, this is one thing I will miss FOR SURE)
c. yes, I am wearing Kyle's sweatpants. Because I grew out of my own. I grew out of sweatpants. I didn't even know that was possible.

You are adorable! Enjoy that luscious hair, because right around 3 months postpartum it will start falling out like crazy. I have little baby hairs all over where it's finally growing back in!
ReplyDeleteFun stuff!
Yay, I love it!!!! You're so tiny with a huuuugggeee belly! So cute!!!! Can't wait for you to post more! Front, back and topless (sports bra) ;)
ReplyDeleteHeather told me that your hair is so thick because you're not losing any like you usually do when not pregnant. Hence the great shed after the baby. Hope it's true! Mom
ReplyDelete