How big is baby: around 11 inches - the length of a spaghetti squash
Weight gain/loss: oh geez - after this weekend, I think I gained four pounds this week! Well probably not, but we have been eating VERY well, let's just say . . . So, I am not quite sure about weight gain - check back next week.
Pregnancy symptoms: um, I look like a pregnant person. I walk like a pregnant person. And I think my feet are getting bigger - or they are swollen. Some of my shoes feel a tad tight.
Weight gain/loss: oh geez - after this weekend, I think I gained four pounds this week! Well probably not, but we have been eating VERY well, let's just say . . . So, I am not quite sure about weight gain - check back next week.
Pregnancy symptoms: um, I look like a pregnant person. I walk like a pregnant person. And I think my feet are getting bigger - or they are swollen. Some of my shoes feel a tad tight.
Maternity clothes: Yes - my stomach has grown to the point that I don't just look bad in regular clothes - I can't get a lot of them on! Time to do more shopping, even though I thought I was kind of set for a while.
Stretch Marks: No new ones at least.
Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot, but also sleeping a lot. Today I took one of those glorious mid-afternoon naps - it's finally cooled off and the windows were open and a cool breeze was blowing through the house. Yep, I like sleeping.
Best moment this week: Baby's first Phish show last night! It's pretty great to know that she can hear now, so hopefully she enjoyed listening to the music while I danced around.
Movement: Yep - I can now distinguish between little foot jabs and big movements where I can feel a head or a bottom flipping over.
Stretch Marks: No new ones at least.
Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot, but also sleeping a lot. Today I took one of those glorious mid-afternoon naps - it's finally cooled off and the windows were open and a cool breeze was blowing through the house. Yep, I like sleeping.
Best moment this week: Baby's first Phish show last night! It's pretty great to know that she can hear now, so hopefully she enjoyed listening to the music while I danced around.
Movement: Yep - I can now distinguish between little foot jabs and big movements where I can feel a head or a bottom flipping over.
Food cravings: Still chocolate milkshakes.
Food aversions: nothing new.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out: Um, both, unfortunately. The top has officially started to protrude. I am not happy about this new development. I might have to tape it down.
What I miss: Being able to comfortably give myself a pedicure. It was a bit of a challenge reaching my toes the other day. Also, running - the weather is finally nice enough to want to run outside, but I have no desire to do so.
What I am looking forward to: Working on the room! Still haven't done anything . . . maybe tomorrow . . .
Milestones: Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Milestones: Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
Ha...I gave myself a pedicure on Friday and seriously had to take a rest after I was done. I couldn't believe how hard it was! Call me next time you want to go get a pedicure...I refuse to try to do it again! :). -Erin
ReplyDeleteFunny! I lived on Chocolate Malts with you! I didn't even attempt a pedicure. Any taste for salty foods? - Love you! Mom
ReplyDelete