Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When you're a model and your husband is a photographer . . .

this is what happens.

Sweetest video ever. I just love how you can see her belly grow and how beautiful she is. I was looking at it trying to compare my stomach size to hers (because, you know, that will help me grade papers and plan class for tomorrow). And I think I have a LONG way to go . . . it's hard to imagine my stomach might probably will get that big. But I think this little video really captures that pregnant glow, and she really looks great. Makes me wish I was pregnant in the summer so I could look that cute all the time (and I also wish I had all my clothes given to me by American Apparel like she did. Lucky).

2 comments:

  1. ummm that was sooo cute! I LOVE it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite blogs. Love it. His little girl Tessa is just the cutest as well. Definitely worth a FOLLOW!

    ReplyDelete