I finally joined Pinterest. For those of you who haven't heard of this, it's a virtual bulletin board where you can "pin" ideas/inspirations/whatever all in one place. For the nursery, I've just had a folder of links all over the web for ideas, and then when I try to find ideas again, I have no idea where I saw something. Now, I can just pin things to my board, and it's all in one gorgeous place. And I can check out other people's boards to get more ideas. I love it - this website was made for people like me. I've started one for the baby's room; check it out here to see some of the ideas that are cooking:
Skittle-Breathing Dragon's Room
I just love that birdhouse lamp on the wall!!!
ReplyDeleteDana
I love pinterest! I'm newly obsessed with it myself!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the obssession!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the orange clock, but you're right, Kyle would kill you ;) Liz
ReplyDelete