I about died laughing when I opened it! And I love Meghan's story about how she bought it. She was on a date and they were walking around afterwards, and Meghan was a little tipsy. She saw this onesie on a stand and freaked out about how she HAD to buy it. The date was apparently a little confused and said, "wow, I didn't think you were pregnant." She had to explain that no, she wasn't pregnant, hadn't been drinking while pregnant, and just wanted to buy it for a friend. That could have ended the date pretty quickly!
This little guy is from Kristin:
And so is this onesie:
I had never really gotten excited about baby stuff before, but I think it's a little different because this is actually for my own kid. Which still blows my mind to think about.
Thanks to these lovely ladies for thinking of us - it makes me so happy to know that this little person is loved already!


Very cute and thoughtful presents! You think you're excited now? Just wait!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mom