So Lea has discovered that there is a mobile above her changing table, and it's pretty much her favorite thing ever. She gets all excited and starts moving her arms and legs all over the place, and she also likes to talk to it. I was trying to shoot a video of this today, and I was going to send little versions to the grandmas. However, there's a nice surprise halfway through the video that pretty much derailed the plan.
Warning: If you don't think baby gas is funny, don't watch this video. But I think it's hilarious. I will probably have to destroy this video before Lea is old enough to realize that I actually caught this special moment on tape.
P.S. The reason she doesn't have any pants on is that we were in the middle of an outfit change. This is outfit #6 for today - she has been a puke monster lately.
What a sweet, demure little granddaughter I have! She will not be happy if you keep that too long, although she may enjoy it when she becomes a mother! ;-) Mom!
What a sweet, demure little granddaughter I have! She will not be happy if you keep that too long, although she may enjoy it when she becomes a mother! ;-)
ReplyDeleteMom!