Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy bath time!

Lea has been very cautious about the bath - she just isn't quite sure about it. 
But over the past few weeks, she has gone from screaming, to wide-eyed suspicion, to the first smiles and coos in the bath this week. I think eventually this is going to be her favorite time of day!

On a different note, I have been trying to figure out what I need to do differently to get clearer close-up pictures of Lea's face - I have tried the flower setting, changing to manual and different focus settings on the camera, and playing with distance and lighting. But no matter what, every picture just looks a little fuzzy, and I can't capture a crystal clear shot of how pretty Lea's eyes are! 

So, my photographer friends, what am I doing wrong? Is it just that I need to start saving for a DSLR? Or is my Canon Power Shot actually capable of taking great pictures? What am I doing wrong?




2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Don't ask me about the camera, though!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look great to me too, but I am no photographer! We broke down and got a fancy camera in preparation for baby, but I still have no idea how to use it... guess that could be a problem! Do you think we should also purchse a camcorder before he arrives? I just love all your videos of adorable Lea!!!

    ReplyDelete