Monday, March 12, 2012

10-11 weeks

Hello happy baby! We hit a big milestone this week, and I almost feel like I am jinxing it by writing this down. But Lea has slept for 6 hours straight every night this week. Granted, it's 9pm to 3am, but I will take it! It's glorious. And I am knocking on wood right now.

Also, look at the big discovery: 
I HAVE HANDS!!!!!!

AND I CAN PUT THEM IN MY MOUTH!!!!

(Not sure what this face is, but I love it.)
Lea also went to watch her dad play soccer for the first time. She slept through the whole thing.
And she attended her first party - Declan's 3rd birthday party. She partied hard.

She is also crying less when she wakes up from naps. Sometimes we look over at her swing when we think she is sleeping, and she is doing this:
Right now we're just trying to get through her first cold. She woke up the last two nights snorting and coughing - her nose is all stuffed up and she is miserable. Kyle said he wishes he could just teach her how to blow her nose. Still working on that.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Don't worry about jinxing the sleeping thing, I don't think you can because, it constantly changes. So glad to see yall are doing well.

    The first cold is the worst, probably due to daycare. Do you own a Nosefrida? Best thing ever for stuffy colds. That plus Simply Saline is AMAZING!

    How's daycare and going back to work going??

    ReplyDelete