Tuesday, January 17, 2012

let me tell you 'bout my best friend!

Lea is three weeks old today, and we're pretty sure she is going through a growth spurt right now - she is eating constantly and suddenly doesn't fit in the newborn hat she wore home from the hospital!

And now, let me introduce you to Lea's first buddy: Green Snake.
Ooh, fascinating!
(And no, those aren't dirty diapers on the coffee table.)

I love you snake, and I will look at you forever (as long as you are within about 8 inches of my face).

My hands don't really work yet, but I would love to hold you tight, snake.

Let's snuggle.

6 comments:

  1. She is precious!!!! Thanks for sharing these with us all:). I think of you guys daily and hope you're hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! Declan asks about baby Lea often- it's very cute. And by the way, in these pics, she looks just like Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I love keeping up with the fam here:) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...she is so amazing you two! She really looks like momma in the last pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so cute! Love the pictures, keep on posting. And I totally agree with Mike, she looks alot like Kristy in that last picture.

      Delete