Update: I made this public, so it should work now - just let me know if it doesn't.
I am working on writing Lea's birth story and catching up on some other posts, but I did manage to upload a video. She's a week old here. (Thanks KG for helping me figure out how to do this!)
I am working on writing Lea's birth story and catching up on some other posts, but I did manage to upload a video. She's a week old here. (Thanks KG for helping me figure out how to do this!)
Enjoy!
The video is set to private so we can't see it! You might have to put it on public to share it on Blogger.
ReplyDeleteaww Kristy she is just perfect! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd the video plays fine now.
Awww she is gorgeous- and that one expression was definately a pooping face....Love you guys...Dad Marty
ReplyDeleteAWWW I Love her! :)...
ReplyDelete