Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Four weeks

I'm going to try to take a weekly photo in the same spot in her room to watch Lea grow - I wish I had done this the first three weeks, but oh well!

I'll have a longer post coming in a couple days with more photos and a video.

And, it looks like Boppy pillows aren't just for feeding babies:


4 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I kinda wish I had taken Kenley's picture in the same spot every month, but sometimes it was hard enough just to get a picture taken on time at all. Just wait until about 8 months, when she's trying to crawl off the couch! :)

    BTW, love the name art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea looks just adorable! but i agree with KG, I LOVE the wall art! is that just made with colored paper, or fabric? very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lea is soooo cute and tiny! I love that idea of taking a pic in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaymi-the letters are made of fabric. This reminds me that I need to do a post on all the DIY projects for her room. Coming soon!

    ReplyDelete