(Yes, they are a bit tight and I can't button them . . . but let's not get technical here). I've already lost more than half of the weight I put on, which is pretty unbelievable. Everyone says the weight comes off easily when you breastfeed, but I had no idea it would be this quick. I'm sure this drastic loss will taper off, but it still feels great to be able to wear some of my old clothes again. I still have a long way to go, but I'm by no means worried about losing weight at this point. I'm just looking forward to being able to go to yoga again.
I still can't believe this kid was in my belly!




She is seriously such a cute baby! You don't usually see that with newborns. I see a little of you in her face.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah for pre-pg clothes! Seriously, if you continue to breastfeed, it's the best diet ever. I'm down to twice a day, but I still currently weigh less than I ever have, since I was about 13. Keep it up...you look great mama!