How big is baby: 3.75 pounds, about 16.5 inches long
Weight gain/loss: +23 pounds total.
Pregnancy symptoms: Super sleepy, increasingly more Braxton Hicks contractions, swollen hands in the morning, itchy belly, feeling out of breath, general walrus resemblance.
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I'm sick of them! I am down to about four shirts that fit now, and I just rotate them.
Stretch Marks: Same.
Sleep: Still napping a lot, and I have to get up at least once every night to go to the bathroom. But since she's running out of room in there, there are fewer karate chops that wake me up throughout the night.
Movement: She still moves all the time, but it's less about punching and kicking. Now it's various body parts sticking out and moving around - it feels like she's trying to push to expand her space!
Food cravings: Nothing new, though I did have a dream about pickles last night. But I don't really want to eat them.
Food aversions: Nothing.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Same.
What I miss: Running, being able to bend over and pick up something from the floor, shopping for clothes at regular stores, breathing easily, not waddling when I walk. Can you tell I'm DONE with being pregnant?!
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby! Also, I am getting really antsy to start exercising again. Not just to lose the baby weight, but because it feels soooo good. I have been looking up races for next spring and summer already . . . half marathon in May? I could do that, right?
On the to-do list: Go visit daycares, finish up a few projects in the baby room. It's almost done!
Milestones: By now, your baby is taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Milestones: By now, your baby is taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
| New angle - I couldn't get all of my stomach to fit in the picture! |
Did you get your hair cut again? Cute pix by the way! Love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteI mean I obviously don't know from experience, but I'm pretty confident that you could destroy a 1/2 marathon in May!
ReplyDeleteNext thought, how about a few more photos that show the belly?! ;) And take a video the next time she's moving around... I want to see that!!!
Love you!!!