There is no denying the belly now. Hard to believe I'm halfway there . . . and scary to think about how much bigger I am going to get!
Also, here are some outtakes from when I was trying to take pictures to share the girl news! I put one on facebook, but here are a bunch more. As you can see, we got a couple of good ones . . . and a couple of dog attacks in the process :)
I love, love, love these pictures! Dana
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooo cute, what a lovely lil bump! I love the ones with Hadley trying to get in the pics, hehehe! To cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Rock that bump girl...funny enough you might miss it once that baby is on the outside!
ReplyDeletethese are adorable!! You look glowy and beautiful! Come to LA so we can see you preggos! :)
ReplyDeleteLove these adorable pics! You are the cutest preggo gal, Kristy!
ReplyDeleteKristy, you are adorable!! I want to see you in person soon!!!
ReplyDelete