How big is baby: The size of a sweet potato. Officially bigger than the length of my hand, I think.
Weight gain/loss: About a pound, I think? Total of about 7 pounds so far.
Pregnancy symptoms: Baby movements galore! I am noticing that I can usually feel it a lot during late morning, and then after dinner. My stomach is slowly getting bigger, and I'm noticing that I get short of breath pretty easily. But I'm feeling great!
Maternity clothes: Yep. Though I found some flowy non-maternity shirts on clearance at the Gap that are loose enough for a couple more months.
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: I stayed up until 11pm last night! I think my energy is back - I even took Hadley for a long walk and didn't need to immediately go to sleep afterwards.
Best moment this week: Kyle felt the baby move! I think it was a little anticlimactic for him - I think he was expecting something more perceptible. He said it was like feeling someone barely brushing his hand with a fingertip. But at least he was able to feel it, which I was pretty excited about.
Food cravings: I really really want a cappuccino. I know I could have one, or just get a decaf, but I have been trying to be really good about avoiding caffeine. I have completely cut it out of my diet - no caffeinated sodas or anything (though I did have one coke about two months ago). So I only have whatever I get through chocolate. :) I know I just wouldn't enjoy the rush because I would be thinking about the baby freaking out on a caffeine high. So I'll just wait for now.
Food aversions: Nothing much
Belly button in or out: In, but quickly getting shallower. Making me nervous.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex - less than 2 weeks away!
Milestones: Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements. Also, the baby can hear now! Time to start reading to my belly :)

I love these posts! - Mom
ReplyDelete