HI!!! Kyle and I are so excited to finally be able to tell everyone that the newest addition to the family will arrive in early January! It's been hard keeping the secret, but I'm finally 12 weeks along so we feel safe telling people now. We saw the baby in an ultrasound on Friday. It looks healthy and strong and was bouncing and flipping all over the place. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find the cords to my scanner . . . we just moved into the new house a week ago and have been busy trying to settle in.
I am thinking this blog will become a combination of baby updates and home improvement projects, plus whatever else is going on in our lives. So check back often - I've been posting once or twice a week, and I'm also trying to be better about taking pictures.
Here's Hadley enjoying her new, much bigger backyard:
The backyard needs a little work (ok, maybe a lot), but it will be great eventually!
PS I love comments - it's the only way I can tell if anyone is actually reading this :)
Congrats you two!!!! We are so excited for you both!! Miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for y'all! Can't wait to follow your journey and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to drop me a line! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I'm very excited too!!!!!!!! I can't wait hear about all your new baby and prego adventures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have started this blog. I will be following it closely to see how my little grandbaby is coming along as well as how his/her? parents are doing. Sooooo happy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! A blog! So excited for you and Kyle! I can't wait to come visit, feel your belly and see your new casa! BTW. I think I'm coming soon... in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteYAY! just let me know - my mom is here July 20-25, but other than that I'm free as far as I know!
ReplyDeleteLove the blogs! Can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of sweet Hadley!!
ReplyDelete