Last night I was telling Kyle that I was worried because I have felt completely fine for the past couple of days. I was a little tired, but that's it. But I should have known that wouldn't last long! I woke up this morning and before I even opened my eyes I knew that morning sickness was here to annoy me. I feel like garbage - I am really queasy and all I want to do is go back to bed. I am teaching in three hours, and I haven't planned class, much less figured out how I am going to focus on teaching when all of my concentration is going to deep breaths and repressing my gag reflex. I haven't puked or anything (I didn't last time either), and I know that would be ten times worse than this, so I shouldn't complain too much. But I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck - it's like the morning you wake up and you know you are going to get a nasty cold within a few hours. Plus the thought of any food is disgusting. Even water tastes gross.
Yep, hung over is a really great description of how I feel right now. So unfair - I wish I could have had about six mojitos to deserve feeling this way!

No comments:
Post a Comment