Some highlights from the week:
1. Of course, seeing the baby's heartbeat. The baby is now the size of a blueberry. Hands and feet are developing, but the baby still has a tail.2. Still really nauseous. Sprite and saltines have become two staples that settle my stomach a bit. I have realized that I can't eat too much in one sitting, or else I feel really sick for hours afterwards.
3. I bought a cobb salad for lunch today, and I almost started crying when I got back to the office and realized the guy forgot to put bacon in the salad. It really ruined my afternoon. Hormones? Um, maybe.
4. Although I feel like a cow, I actually haven't put on any weight, which is a good thing. I know I'm not supposed to really gain much weight in the first trimester. But still, my pants are tight.
5. Last house inspection is tomorrow. We are keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly . . . then I can start planning the nursery! Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment