Saturday, May 14, 2011

6 weeks - second try.

Ok, feeling a little better today. This kid is already a troublemaker! I've had some serious feelings of grossness, but it's not every day. Some days I feel totally fine and not pregnant, and then other days I feel like I want to crawl into a hole. Still craving anything lemon-flavored - I have been drinking a lot of Sprite. I got Kyle to switch to all whole-wheat pasta and bread, since I read that it's best to have whole wheat rather than white flour products. More nutrients, less processed. Kyle is thrilled. . . but supportive :)
This week, the baby is the size of a sweet pea. No longer microscopic! The ears, nose, and mouth are developing, and the heart is now beating. The hands and feet start to wiggle this week (even though I won't feel it for a few months from now).
I have my first doctor's appointment this coming Wednesday, and I am looking forward to it with nervousness and excitement. I really hope everything is progressing smoothly. Hopefully there is a correlation between how and I feel and the health of the baby: the more awful I feel, the healthier the baby is! If that's the case, this baby is going to be an Olympic athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment