Oh man, today I definitely feel pregnant. I was sleepy all day, all food sounded gross, and I could have fallen asleep in the car on the way home from work. I took a big fat nap when I got home - I think this is going to become pretty standard. And now it's just after 9pm, and I am ready for bed again.
I made Kyle buy me a Fit Pregnancy magazine at the grocery store today. He just shook his head and said, "make sure you hide that!"I have no idea how we are going to wait 9 more weeks to tell anyone. Plus, if I am feeling like crap the whole time, I want to be able to at least have people know that there's a reason I am whiny and acting like an airhead! But I know it's best to wait, at least until after that first appointment when we know everything's ok.
Ok, time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment