Sunday, April 24, 2011

the Easter bunny brought us . . .

A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!!
I am so excited. It's kind of hilarious, because for some reason, this month I have completely lost my head and have already taken 4 tests. I knew it was waaay too early to test, but something just was making me a bit nuts. So today, I took another one (as Kyle rolled his eyes - I'm still 4-5 days away from the "official" test date). And sure enough, a pink line showed up! It's faint, but definitely not in my imagination. I have been feeling a little weird the last few days - really tired (but it's hard to distinguish that from normal), and crabby mood swings for no reason. I feel a little queasy now, but that's probably because I completely gorged myself on Easter dinner :)
So it looks like my due date will be somewhere around January 6th. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment