The class felt so good! I hadn't realized how much I needed to stretch. And right behind me was a woman who was 7 months pregnant. She made me feel less nervous about trying to keep up exercise throughout pregnancy - I haven't ever seen someone that pregnant in a yoga class before. She couldn't do much, but I talked to her afterwards and she said that she just does what she can and doesn't push herself at this point. And, she said that she thinks it's the most important thing she has done - she has had a really easy pregnancy, and she thinks it's because of the yoga. Maybe she's just lucky, but I do know the effect exercise has on me when I am not pregnant, so I am going to do my best to keep up the physical activity throughout. It made me feel great. As long as the nausea doesn't hit too bad, I will try to work out regularly!
No comments:
Post a Comment