Friday, April 29, 2011

4 weeks

I'm officially four weeks today! I signed up for a bunch of websites that email me once a week to tell me what's happening with the baby and my body. Here are some highlights for the week, as well as other fun facts for you all to tease me about later:

1. Apparently, this is the week when I am supposed to find out I am pregnant. I totally schooled this one!

2. The baby looks nothing like a baby yet. It looks more like some thing you would see under a microscope in high school biology class. ------->
Apparently, the two lines of cells in the middle of the round thing will eventually start looking like a shrimp, and then like a baby. That's the line of what will develop into a spinal cord. Crazy. I wonder which one will eventually turn into a kneecap.




3. My pants are already tight. Probably has something to do with too many milkshakes lately, but I also think I am just retaining water. I feel like I have been drinking like a camel - I am thirsty all the time!

4. I was in bed at 8:15 last night.

5. I really, really wanted to eat lemons today. Or lemon sorbet. Or just raw lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment