Saturday, August 18, 2012

34 weeks

I've not been great about the biweekly photos, for one main reason: the "N" in Lea's middle name fell off of the wall, and I haven't taken the time to find a nail and get it back up yet. So, in the spirit of keeping it real, here is Lea Wre, at 34 weeks:
A few new-ish developments:
  • She is starting to learn how to wave! She gets her hand up and kind of moves her fingers when we wave at her (see photo below).
  • She is also giving kisses. They are open-mouthed and slobbery, but awesome. 
  • She's pulling herself up on things, and likes to stand up (fully supported - she has zero balance).
  • The sound of the week is a combination of "its" and "this" - and lots of "dadadada"
  • Whenever I say "no" in a stern voice, she laughs at me. This could be trouble.


2 comments:

  1. You're going to have to start converting to months for me...haha mental math! I think this is one of my favorite baby ages. They have such funny personalities starting to show, but they still aren't all over the place yet! Enjoy!

    Lea looks like she's chubbing up! Is she liking her baby food? She is too adorable. Have some goodies headed your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture!! I have not seen her since my baby shower in March!!! I think it's time to get together again. :)

    ReplyDelete