old house, new kid, and happy life in Denver :)
This is adorable!!!! I love how Lea reaches out for Hadley's paw!! So fun, Hadley really wants to play with Lea, they are so cute!!!
I LOVE THIS video!!!! I miss you guys so much, and I can't believe I havent seen Lea Yet!!!! I need to make a trip out!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Also impressive is Lea's "superman" with her arms up! Already working those ab muscles!!!
This is adorable!!!! I love how Lea reaches out for Hadley's paw!! So fun, Hadley really wants to play with Lea, they are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS video!!!! I miss you guys so much, and I can't believe I havent seen Lea Yet!!!! I need to make a trip out!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlso impressive is Lea's "superman" with her arms up! Already working those ab muscles!!!
ReplyDelete