Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yard progress

Three days. That's how long EVERYTHING is going to take. I am amazed - I was thinking it would be two weeks at least. I guess that's what happens when you hire people who really know what they are doing - I can only imagine the disaster Kyle and I would have created if we tried to do this ourselves. And it probably would have taken us six months.
Anyways, here's the progress at the end of day 2.
  • sprinkler system is fixed (with new pipes) and installed, edging is laid around the perimeter

  • garden beds are built 


  •  laundry poles are in


  •  and look at that gorgeous flagstone walkway! not sure how we scored this, but we are getting a steal.


  •  so today is sod, mulch, and finishing the walkway. I can't believe we will have a new backyard when I get home from work today!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see the finished product! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! I have to say I'm really jealous that someone else is doing all the labor intensive stuff. Mike and I spent 2 very long weekends doing yard stuff, and it's still not quite how we want it. I even started a veggie garden as well! Built my own planters! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete