Wednesday, February 13, 2013

decisions have been made. I think.

We have a paint winner: Night shade by Behr. It's dark and mysterious. Dark greeny blue. And maybe a big mistake. Or maybe perfect? I think perfect.

I'm a little scared of it.
Which makes me think: yes.

I just bought this fabric for a shower curtain:
White on white. Just a little bit of a pattern.

I think this post calls for a collage, so here ya go!


clockwise from top left:
towels similar to the ones we already have; paint color; IKEA Bekvam stool (I like the paint job, though in a different color); paint color; shelves for above toilet from IKEA; towel hook from Urban Outfitters (maybe); shower curtain fabric; bathroom fixtures from IKEA; color palette (similar to the paint color, but not the same); hanging air planters; fabric for scale; glass shelf for above sink; medicine cabinet door knob from Anthropologie.

Hooray! This weekend is IKEA time :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's going to look so good, can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stool is sitting under my knitting machine. The scale fabric looks real familiar... ;-). Hope the contrast between the light from the window and the dark wall isn't too stark... Overall, looks great! - Mom

    ReplyDelete