Thursday, May 3, 2012

ACK!

So I just tried to upload photos to a new post for you all, but Blogger gave me an error message that said I  have reached my photo limit. I can pay to upload more photos. Not sure what I'm going to do here. Is this the death of the blog? I don't know. Taking suggestions. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. Do you just upload pic straight from your comp to blogger? I upload all my pics to Picasa and put them on the blog that way. Picasa is free too, you can also use flickr. They should have more room then blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I upload all my pictures to flickr and then grab the html code from flickr (by hitting share and choosing a size) and then I copy/paste it into the html tab on blogger. just make sure you're on the html tab and not the compose tab.

    and like staci said, you can also put them on picasa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm that's weird. I always upload straight from my computer. Maybe it's because I post from my Google account, but I have 550 photos on my blog. They are also all loaded into Picasa so maybe that's why. Might be time to get a gmail account to post from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I love reading your blog and looking at your photos! Sorry I don't have suggestions, but I hope you will continue...

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU LB ladies!I knew one of you would know how to fix this :) Yes, Staci, I have been uploading them from my computer directly to the blog posts. I use my gmail account, but I don't have the photos in Picasa, so I'm guessing that's why. I'll start with that. Stay tuned . . .

    ReplyDelete