Saturday, October 27, 2012

10 months (44 weeks?)

Happy Halloween Week!

  • Lea has FINALLY decided that she is going to crawl. I kind of thought she just wouldn't do it, but she is now transitioning away from the belly scoot/army crawl.
  • At dinner the other night (well, about 2 weeks ago), Lea kept making weird sounds in her mouth - like she was chewing on rocks. We figured that she had gotten something hard into her mouth somehow, and so I kept fishing around to find something - and I found out that tooth #3 has arrived! I'm sure the next top tooth isn't far behind.
  • She is focusing so much on trying to talk. She says "Da" whenever she's looking at the dog, and a slightly different "Da" when Kyle walks in. And she makes a "T" sound for the cat. At least she's getting part of the words!
Today we went to the Highlands Haunt, a Halloween block party in our neighborhood. Tons of kid-friendly activities, including a petting zoo:



 And a hayride led by giant horses. This is her seeing the horses for the first time:


She kept saying "Daaaa" at the horses. Which means she thinks they are big dogs.


1 comment:

  1. I love the ladybug! I can't wait to squeeze it! Love Ya'l! Mom

    ReplyDelete